Wednesday, June 21, 2006

At last I start..well..weblogging became blogging..and for some a part of life..and now as I try to unleash my thoughts on this virtual paper,I get a feeling that it's a little late. But I have that old hackneyed saying(pushing me to go).. which needn't be mentioned here.
I've named it DIS-Continuum beause I believe that its the greatest truth..life is a continuum..yet so discontinuous.Isn't it a paradox..the greatest paradox ever. You are alive yet you die everyday..with ur dreams..with your aspirations..But..still so full of life another moment.. when you see a baby smiling at you..when u smell the first rain on the parched land..when that piece of music just touches the inside of you. The ecstacy is immeasurable..indescribable..so is the pain sometimes....
Every incident brings a new experience..a new perspective. .to life. So I believe this blog will be just such an incident..will help me intro/retro-spect...do help me with the same with your comments..ciao

1 comment:

Baldip Singh Kohli said...

welcome to the blogworld . nice thoughts u had there.keep going.
Baldip